Test Bank for International Financial Management, Abridged Edition, 11th Edition, Jeff Madura ISBN-10: 1133435173 ISBN-13: 9781133435174
This is complete Test Bank ( NOT SOLUTION MANUAL)! A Test bank is a ready-made electronic testing resource that can be customized by lecturers for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of the types: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
Table of contents
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Cost of Capital and Capital Structure [available on the textbook companion site only].
18. Long-Term Debt Financing [available on the textbook companion site only].
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade [available on the textbook companion site only].
20. Short-Term Financing [available on the textbook companion site only].
21. International Cash Management [available on the textbook companion site only].
Appendix A: Answers to Self-Test Questions.
Appendix B: Supplemental Cases.
Appendix C: Using Excel to Conduct Analysis.
Appendix D: International Investing Project.
Appendix E: Discussion in the Boardroom.
Direct Exchange Rates over Time [inside front and back covers].